Distinguished Contributor
Tee.Dee
Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)

How do I change default value of Property '*Type'

487 Views, 3 Replies
02-14-2013 07:10 PM

Hi,

For example under

Project Setup > P&ID Class Definitions > Engineering Items > Equipment > Mechanical Drivers > Motor

I want to change the 'Default Value' of the Property named *Type.  Is it possible to make the default anything other that what is in the pulldown list? Am I able to create a custom list somewhere?

Thanks.

cadwomen
Message 2 of 4 (476 Views)

Betreff: How do I change default value of Property '*Type'

02-15-2013 12:36 AM in reply to: Tee.Dee

myby you shoud read the help

cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
Valued Contributor
georgeendrulat
Message 3 of 4 (463 Views)

Re: How do I change default value of Property '*Type'

02-15-2013 05:31 AM in reply to: Tee.Dee

Project Setup > P&ID Class Definitions > Engineering Items > Equipment > Mechanical Drivers > Motor --> Click on "List" under "Property Type", while it is selected on the very right hand side click "Edit...".  From there you can modify the list.  Once you have modified the list to your liking, whatever you choose it to say under "Default Value" will be the default value.

Tee.Dee
Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)

Re: How do I change default value of Property '*Type'

03-03-2013 02:47 PM in reply to: Tee.Dee

Sweet, thanks for the help!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community