AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

dustyray
Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)
Accepted Solution

Copy Pipe Sizes selection list from a project to another project ?.

378 Views, 2 Replies
12-28-2012 11:24 AM

Does anyone know if the PipeSizes selection list can be copied from maybe the Default project to another project ? I modified my pipesizes selection list and now can't get a blank size on a new process line to connect an offpage connector. Any help would be appreciated.

Employee
JarrodMudford
Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

Re: Copy Pipe Sizes selection list from a project to another project ?.

01-03-2013 06:24 PM in reply to: dustyray

Unfortunately there is no way to copy the lists from one project to another. But it is rather quick entering in the data. When you have entered your first item in the list, hit 'Enter' twice and it will bring up the add row dialog box again. No need to move your mouse. 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.
dustyray
Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: Copy Pipe Sizes selection list from a project to another project ?.

01-04-2013 08:52 AM in reply to: JarrodMudford

Thanks, Jarrod

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.