Have you guys ever seen anything like this before? It is only doing this in one particular drawing. I've audited/compressed/purged/etc.
When did you get the message? Does this happen when you try to place a new control valve? Does it allow you to try to substitute a valve? Does this happen when you place a normal valve as well?
Have you tried to remove the drawing from the project?
1) Close out of all drawings, Remove Drawing from P&ID Drawings
2) Audit Project
3) Close the P&ID
3) Locate drawing in Explorer
4) Rename the drawing file, other than the name it was saved as in the project
5) Open P&ID and Open project and Audit project again
6) Use Open to open the renamed drawing file, select drawing to copy clip (Ctrl + C)
7) Create a New Drawing in the P&ID Drawings and give it the original name
8) Paste (Ctrl + V) the drawing
9) You might get ? next to the tag, just right click to edit tag and ok to close and the ? should be removed
I copied the drawing and the block still acted the same way. I removed the drawing from the project and started over and everything seems fine. Thanks
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register