AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reloading of AMCAD, APP & AMFLY

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1068 Views, 6 Replies

reloading of AMCAD, APP & AMFLY

How can I reload AMCAD., AMPP & AMFLY menu option, actually at first loading, it was there, due win xp problem i have rename my profile, after doing that, i am unble to use those menu option.

Can anyone help me?

Rahul
SVAI MT
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Rahul,
Can you launch AutoCAD Mechanical from Windows Start>>Programs>>Autodesk>>AutoCAD Mechanical 2010>>AutoCAD Mechanical 2010? Can you see the menus? If not, attach a screenshot once the application is launched.
You can load the menu using CUI command. The location of *.cuix files is;
C:\Users\User login name \appdata\roaming\autodesk\autocad mechanical 2010\r18.0\enu\acadm\

Thanks,
Sridhar
Software QA Engineer,
Autodesk, Inc. Edited by: Sridhar-Autodesk on Jan 12, 2010 9:41 AM
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Dear Sridhar,
Thanks for your reply, i had attached necessary screenshot for your information, tried to solve the problem, but failed. Waiting for your reply.
Rahul Bhattacharya
SVAI MT
Message 4 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk

Hi Rahul,
In AutoCAD Mechanical 2009, AMFLY, AMPP were removed and added as Mechanical and AMACAD as AutoCAD. Let me know if you are unable to find any required toolbar under Mechanical option in AutoCAD Mechanical 2009.
Thanks,
Sridhar
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Ok fine, i have to use the AMFLY OPTION - POWER DIMENSIONING, how can i use this option?
Rahul
Message 6 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk

Select Power dimension toolbar from Mechanical>>Dimension. The dimension toolbar will enable. Drag and dock the toolbar as required as shown in the attached image.
Thanks,
Sridhar

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

gr8, done.

Many many thanks.

Rahul Bhattacharya
Siemens VAI MT

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost