AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordinate dimesioning

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
290 Views, 1 Reply

ordinate dimesioning

I was running AutoCAD 2012 using ordinate dimensioning and was able to place my 0 start point by clicking on my location twice then continueing to dimesion with the ordinate dimensions by using this macro ^C^C_ucs;o;\dimordinate;\\ucs;w;dimcontinue; place in the tools, interface, dimension ordinate.

I'm now running 2013 AutoCAD Mechanical, and tried to use the same macro to make my dim ordinate work the way it had in 2012 but it does not do it any more. I can no longer set my 0 point and no longer can continue dimesioning with out starting the dim continue command.

Can any one help me on this?

Thanks in advance

Brian Handleson

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have figured out that in AutoCAD Plain Jane, I cannot use the keyboard shortcut dor the ordinate dimension. I have to go to the menu bar, click dimension, ordinate and it works good.

I now can't find the ordinate dimension in AutoCAD Mechanical without using the keyboard short cut. Did the icon button go away in AutoCAD Mechanical?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost