AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no help for mech 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
not2013
319 Views, 3 Replies

no help for mech 2013

Nothing opens when I click the help or whatsnew.  It just opens an empty window.

Any advice? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
not2013
in reply to: not2013

Still no help.  Thanks autodesk for your unprofessionalism!

WORST SUPPORT  WORST CAD PRODUCTS!  autowreck

Message 3 of 4
kiraimmorris

I sympathize with your frustration, i haven't gotten a reply on my problem yet either. Although, there are odd and end ways to get a reply from them, raging on the internet doesn't really work from what i've seen. To help with your problem, Has anything changed on your pc sense the last time it worked?

Message 4 of 4
steve216586

First, this is not an AutoDesk support site. Subscription holders have that right, which they pay for. This is a "Peer to Peer" Help site sponsored and maintained by AutoDesk for topic specific Help. Although there are questions answered by AutoDesk employees, don't think your posts are always being read by one.

Second, Go to OPTIONS and select the Files tab. Then go tothe Help and Misc file names and expand it. Is there anything there for HELP location? Let us know what you find. If nothing, you may have to download them and place them in a location such as this: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013 Help\English\Help. They have been online since 2013.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost