AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing commands?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
mooresk257
1240 Views, 6 Replies

missing commands?

Hey folks, before I put in a support request, maybe someone has a fix for this. I seem to be missing a bunch of commands from AM2010. For example, I try and match properties, and I get:

Command: _matchprop Unknown command "MATCHPROP". Press F1 for help.

I try and open object properties, and I get:

Command: _properties Unknown command "PROPERTIES". Press F1 for help.

I RMB object snap button, select "settings", and I get:

Command: Unknown command "+DSETTINGS". Press F1 for help.
Command: Unknown command "2". Press F1 for help.

I reloaded AM2010 this morning, and have the maintenance update installed. Still not working. Any suggestions?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
keislelb
in reply to: mooresk257

try shortcut command : ma
Message 3 of 7
mooresk257

Nope, same thing:

Command: ma
Unknown command "MATCHPROP". Press F1 for help.
Message 4 of 7
Skyemugen

Hey hey,

yeah the same thing I told here already month ago but well not even an answer.

However, matchprop seems to work as (short)command AFTER you clicked once the shortcut of it and properties seems also to work AFTER you have chosen it once in context menu (right click menu) - there are some more commands that are this way working (like align: it's working with original command but not with shortcommand) or NEVER working like for a rectangle - but it seems also that not many people have these problems otherwise some more would have said something here.

Anyway there is a service pack 1 avaiable for ACAD Mech but don't think this problem gets fixed with it ^.^

so far, André

p.s.: these rituals have to be done every time you start the program new after it was closed - great, uh?
Message 5 of 7
mark.kenyon

I'm on 2010 and I can key in MATCHPROP or simply MA and they both work just fine.
Message 6 of 7
mooresk257

I'm thinking some 2010 files were corrupted when I uninstalled AM & Inventor 2009. So I did a clean uninstall, including removing all Autodesk registry entries, and then reinstalled AM 2010. Works fine now, so problem solved.
Message 7 of 7
dwyatt321

I had the same problem and it was working fine this morning, after lunch I had noticed the problem. I have figured out the problem, use the command "DEMANDLOAD" then put the number to 3. I dont know why it's 3 but it fixed the "matchprop unknown command. press F1" and the "properties unknown command" error messages I was getting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost