AutoCAD Mechanical General

rlewis
Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)
Accepted Solution

mdt 2013 crash

360 Views, 2 Replies
02-14-2013 08:02 AM

I have  a machine which crashes whenever I open mdt or autocad 2013. It gives an access violation error. I have repaired and reinstalled  mdt, reinstalled .net framework ,ran a system file check and a variety of clean up programs all to no avail. On a whim I logged the user off and logged on as me and it opened right up. Yes the user has local admin rights so I ruled that out.Is this the autodesk user profile that is corrupted and if so , how do i fix that? Thanks for the help.

Product Support
jon.dean
Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

Re: mdt 2013 crash

02-15-2013 09:11 AM in reply to: rlewis

You can delete their Autodesk profile from the menu.

Go to Start \ All Programs \ Autodesk \ AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 -English \ "Reset settings to Default"

Only affects the current user.

Jon.

Jon Dean

rlewis
Message 3 of 3 (335 Views)

Re: mdt 2013 crash

02-15-2013 10:03 AM in reply to: jon.dean

Thanks , user is now up and running.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community