AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

etransmit problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mecanicoNorte
451 Views, 2 Replies

etransmit problems

Hello to every body

I am working with Autocad Mechanicla 2010.

I use so many differnt files to create a final layout. this files I insert in the final layout like refx.

During the general lyfecicle of the project I have to send this layout to diferents departments of my company or  to the custmorer, and obviously I use etransmit.

But Sometimes etransmit doesn´t work properly. I realize that when some jobmate change any reference or upload it and in the final layout this reference is not upload, the etransmit star to zip but the procces start but in the middle of the procces the software close.

I woul like to knwo if there are any command or option to do this recharge automatically. Because I use the option that you can see in the picture "error refx.jpg" but the problems still happen.

Thank you for your help.

Note.-  I have install all service packs ( version 3) .

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
michaelsu
in reply to: mecanicoNorte

Hi,

You can just click "Reload All References" button in the dropdown list.

Or you can try use command "-xref" and use "Reload" option and then type "*".

Or you can make a tool bar button
^C^C_XREF RELOAD *

Hope it helps.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
mecanicoNorte
in reply to: michaelsu

hi

Well, I use this option, releoad refx.

But yesterday making some test, I realize that the problems is when any refx miss the path.

Probably because, the refx was inserted like full path instead relative path. I think that this is could be the reason.

I move or delete  the folder where the file of reference and now Autocad don´t find the path.

I don´t know if is the origen or not.

Anybody have any idea?

And have Autocad any tool to delete this refx?

Thanks a lot for your help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost