AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open the Drawing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
vijaycbe
628 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to open the Drawing

Hi

I am unable to open the Drawing file in only one machine which have Autodesk Product Design Suite 2013. The same file i could open in AutoCAD mechanical 2012 / 11 in another machine without any error message.Whenever i try to open the file it shows as  the drawing file has more errors. I Have attached the Screen shot of the error.

Vijay
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
michaelsu
in reply to: vijaycbe

Hi Vijayakumar,

Did you still see the errors after recover the drawing? If possible, could you please send the file to me (Email: zhiyuan.su@autodesk.com) for further look?

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 4
vijaycbe
in reply to: michaelsu

Dear michealsu,

Thank for your response. This error has been resolved by resetting the profile in AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 and drawing files were purged and saved in AutoCAD 2004. Now its working fine. 

Vijay
Message 4 of 4
vijaycbe
in reply to: michaelsu

Dear michelsu, Thank for your support. That issue has been resolved by resetting the profile in AutoCAD Mechanical 2013. Now its working fine.
Vijay

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost