AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script file not displaying correctly

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
mh1349
592 Views, 1 Reply

Script file not displaying correctly

When trying to open a script file in AutoCAD mechanical 2012 and AutoCAD classic 2012, it only shows some of the circles that are supposed to show up.  The attached file has 647 circles that should be drawn by the script file, however, when zoomed out the file only shows around 50 circles. When I zoom far in, then import the script file all the circles seem to be there.  Also when the script file has been imported and only some circles show up, if you select all points and select LIST then it still says all 647 points have been found, but somehow they aren't all displayed.

The attached file is a .txt file and will need to be converted to .scr. I also attached a screen shot of the incorrect display.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mh1349
in reply to: mh1349

I came across the solution... In Options, user preferences tab, under Priority for Coordinate Data Entry, select Keyboard Entry, instead of "Keyboard entry except scripts"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost