AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Freezing IN windows 7 64

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
323 Views, 0 Replies

Random Freezing IN windows 7 64

Hey Guys,

I am a Teck for a local company who uses the Autocrad Design suit. They just went from 2010 to 2013 not to long ago. At first they were running fine with no issues at all. The only 2 things that have changed are that WSUS went down so they stopped getting updates ( which is now fixed ) and that I got Vault 2013 up and running on the new server. They are not having issues connecting to vault. The issues come with just everyday use of the Mech... One day it will work OK and they next day it will freeze multiple times on them. Some days only once or twice and others days 8+ times. So I was going to reach out and see if anyone else was having any issues like this...? I have downloaded every patch or update that I can find on the autodesk website. Even pulled the drivers for a video card of the autodesk website and still acting up. This is happening on 4 different computers but are all on windows 7 64. All I7 CPU and plenty of ram 8 or more Gb.

So any help will be great so I can help get them going back to normal. Do you guys think installing the new vault had anything to do with it? I made one of the Guy's unplug from the network ( he is on a stand alone version ) and he still was locking up when using Mech! Any ides?

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost