AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFEDIT & BEDIT are causing FATAL ERRORs

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
BigJake76
375 Views, 4 Replies

REFEDIT & BEDIT are causing FATAL ERRORs

REFEDIT & BEDIT are both causing FATAL ERRORS when I try to use them. It happens right after I select my block to edit. My company just upgraded to Mechanical 2010. I did not ever have this problem before. PLEASE, somebody Help!!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
aloha_joy
in reply to: BigJake76

did this ever get solved for you?

I have had this same problem for YEARS!

for the first 18 months on ACAD 2011 no problems and in the past month it has happened at least a dozen times. I use this command multiple times every day.

Message 3 of 5
michaelsu
in reply to: aloha_joy

Hi,

Does this issue still there after you patch the latest service pack?

If yes, can you please send your CER report when it crashed? Also, can you please send your drawing and reproducible steps to zhiyuan.su@autodesk.com?

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 4 of 5
aloha_joy
in reply to: BigJake76

Michael-

Update 2 is installed and the communication center says I am up to date.

What is a CER report and how do I submit it? (I have filled out about 6 reports in the last month when I get the fatal error.)

Thanks
Joy 

Message 5 of 5
michaelsu
in reply to: aloha_joy

Hi Joy,

To send a CER report, you just need to fill in the email address and reproducible steps in the comment box of the dialog after you got a fatal error. Then click Ok button to send.

Please note that your email address and comments are important for us to analyze those issues. So it's highly recommended you fill it out in detail.

If possible, could you please send me or post your problematic drawing for further investigation?

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost