AutoCAD Mechanical General

laysmachinist
Message 1 of 2 (506 Views)
Accepted Solution

Paperspace Copy Help

506 Views, 1 Replies
05-24-2011 06:06 AM

I am currently working on ACad Mech 08.  I am using modelspace to create and paperspace to print from.  What I would like to do is copy the contents of my paperspace to another file so I can use it as my titleblock for old drawings.  Everytime I try to right click "from template" and select my file I get a fatal error.  Any ideas?

Thanks

laysmachinist
Message 2 of 2 (503 Views)

Re: Paperspace Copy Help

05-24-2011 07:35 AM in reply to: laysmachinist

Fixed my own problem.  My title block was not a block.  Also for some reason the blocks that were associated with the drawing, two had no names and two had random names.  Got rid of those and problem solved, for me at least.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community