AutoCAD Mechanical General Discussion

bmyers98
Message 1 of 3 (592 Views)

Paper space viewport won't stay in legacy hidden mode

592 Views, 2 Replies
08-09-2012 10:47 AM

I have this problem where after changing the properties of a viewport in paper space it won't stay in legacy hidden mode after I save the file.  After saving the file all the viewports revert back to "as displayed" and when I print the viewports are in wireframe.  How can I resolve this irritating issue?  I'm using AutoCad Mechanical 2013.  This also happend in 2012. 

Thanks,

Employee
michaelsu
Message 2 of 3 (578 Views)

Re: Paper space viewport won't stay in legacy hidden mode

08-12-2012 06:12 PM in reply to: bmyers98

Hi,

I tried but could not see the issue you mentioned. Would you please let me know the steps to reproduce and any sample drawing if needed?

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

SLDA
Message 3 of 3 (533 Views)

Re: Paper space viewport won't stay in legacy hidden mode

10-06-2012 05:21 AM in reply to: michaelsu

Hi there I have exactly the same problem and have tried everything I can think of to solve it.

If you plot with view ports frozen, then you have to switch them all back on to re-select and chose legacy hidden again.

Very annoying and time consuming.  I notice the legacy hidden box greyed out on the plot dialog box.  It  just dosn't save the settings for the next plot.  Any help would be much appreciated.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community