As the subject line suggests, it is installed, yet AMech2013 still tries to go online for help. We have a proxy server policy that IT refuses to alter to allow access for the online help. How can I make AMech2013 look locally for help files?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Can you try the following steps?
1. Download offline from the link below.
2. Install the help doc after download
3. Launch AutoCAD Mechanical and go to Options dialog->System tab-> uncheck "Access online content when available"
4. And then go to Files tab in Options dialog -> Help and Miscellaneous File Names -> Expand the node to see "Help Location" -> Put the location of your offline help.
For example, the default could be " C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 Help\English\Help\index.html"
5. Ok in Options dialog
6. Then try to invoke help again.
Thanks! In classic "Simpsons" style, I'm sitting her going "D'OH!"
I did exaclty this and in the french version it doesn't work on my customer stations (windows 7 pro x64 french).
Here are some attachements, maybe I did something wrong, or something else is blocking the access to the files (they have strong rights restrictions).
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
|AutoCAD Mechanical General|