AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move,Copy,Stretch

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
524 Views, 4 Replies

Move,Copy,Stretch

Hello,
I have a very perplexing problem that just started. When I am in move, copy, stretch command I cannot compleat the command by a distance in any format (ie. decimal or feet and inches) it does work if I use a point. I have used these commands for years and all of a sudden they are not working. Is there a setting that could have gotten turned off or on?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Sridhar-Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Check if OSNAPCOORD system variable value is set to 2. If the value is set to 0, then running object snap settings override keyboard coordinate entry.

Set the value to 2 and check for the issue.

Thanks,
Sridhar
Software QA Engineer
Manufacturing Solutions Division
Autodesk, Inc.
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks that worked it was set to 0. How funny that it happened all of a sudden.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Dear Sir, I am using Autocad mechanical 2012 Licenced version.. In this, we do Fabrication work drawings.. In some of the drawing i can't do the MOVE option.. Its not responding... It takes minimum i minute to move from original point.. Even i the sistem configuration is much more that of this software needs... So plz give me a suggession to clear this one....
Message 5 of 5
michaelsu

Hi,

Does it help if you turn off osnap by F3?

If it doesn't help out, can you please send the drawing to me (zhiyuan.su@autodesk.com) for further look?

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost