AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missings hidden lines in standard content shapes

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
aruthenbeck
1437 Views, 3 Replies

Missings hidden lines in standard content shapes

I am working in AutoCad Mechanical 2013 with standard content (structural shapes, etc).  Just recently when using this standard content, the hidden lines have gone missing.  I have all layers turned on and the hidden lines still show up in the content editor (although you can't make changes to standard content).  Any idea on how I can get them back, I use the standard content frequently at work?

I attached a picture of a structural tube which is not showing the hidden lines.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
michaelsu
in reply to: aruthenbeck

Hi,

I tried to insert a few steel shapes and I could find the hidden lines.

For close look, can you share a sample drawing or send it to zhiyuan.su@autodesk.com? 

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 4
michaelsu
in reply to: aruthenbeck

In case it happened to other users. 

You can check with factory default settings. You can try to reset settings to default by start menu->Autodesk->AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 – English->Reset Settings to default. Note that do save your custom setting when it prompted you so you can import it back after the checking.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 4 of 4
ksangyoung
in reply to: michaelsu

Before activating the hidden lines AMbrowser but the contents are not visible hidden line thereafter activate the AMbrowser.
Even off the back AMbrowser invisible line of content is hidden.
This phenomenon seems to occur contents hidden lines are locked simultaneously with the execution of amborswer.
I hope to find the exact solution given write.
PS. When you run the Reset if the AMbrowser The same phenomenon occurs.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost