AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mech 2004 DX service pack 2 installation problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
278 Views, 2 Replies

Mech 2004 DX service pack 2 installation problems

I'm trying to install service pack 2 for 2004 autocad mechanical dx. After downloading it i'll try to install and it tells me, "The service pack could not be installed because the expected autodesk product could not be located on your computer. Make sure that you are using the correct service pack for the product."

My version of autocad mech. came from my Inventor 8 cd, would this have anything to do with it? I have sp1 for my mech dx and also my inventor is up to date. any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to download the Mechanical Desktop 2004 DX SP2. Make sure you get the correct locked or unlocked version of the patch. -- Thanks Scott Mollon ACADM/MDT Quality Assurance Autodesk, Inc. "bumsquish" wrote in message news:29540941.1096571041248.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I'm trying to install service pack 2 for 2004 autocad mechanical dx. After downloading it i'll try to install and it tells me, "The service pack could not be installed because the expected autodesk product could not be located on your computer. Make sure that you are using the correct service pack for the product." > > My version of autocad mech. came from my Inventor 8 cd, would this have anything to do with it? I have sp1 for my mech dx and also my inventor is up to date. any ideas? > > Thanks > > Jeff
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks,

That did it.

Jeff

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost