AutoCAD Mechanical General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 1 (195 Views)

Laptops for Acad M 2013

195 Views, 0 Replies
09-27-2012 09:18 AM

Time to upgrade Laptop and Acad M to 2013.

I'm asking this question because a couple of years ago I got shafted because we bought a laptop with graphics card suitable for Acad M 2010.  When Acad M 2011 rolled out the graphics card was no longer supported.

Graphics anomolies have been a part of life since.

I see a Dell Precision M6700 has a NVidia Quadro K4000M (4GB) graphics card.  Has anyone experience with this card on any 2013 Acad products and 3D models?

I do 3D modelling so need the highest end graphics I can get.  I saw in the card list the Quadro K2000M (2GB) is supported / certified.   I could assume the 4GB version of the K2000M is good but assuming is not a good thing.

Or if anyone has good experience with 3D modelling on any Dell high end laptops with 2013, I have an open ear.

Thanks for any help

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community