AutoCAD Mechanical General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
JimSteinmeyer
Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)
Accepted Solution

LOCATION OF LINK TO JPG. FILES

215 Views, 2 Replies
10-02-2012 08:52 AM

I would like to upload the attached file to the vault. However there were a couple of jpg.s attached to the sheet that are nolonger available. I have attempted deleting the jpgs from the dwg but still recieve the error message that they are missing when I attempt to upload them. Where do I need to look to find and kill them?

Thank you

Jim

Inventor Premium 2013 SP1.1
Vault 2013- plain vanilla version
HP G71 notebook
celeron cpu w\ 4gb RAM and 64 bit system
Win 7 home premium

Ya, my boss has me running my personal machine at work.
Active Contributor
mailbox
Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: LOCATION OF LINK TO JPG. FILES

11-01-2012 02:56 PM in reply to: JimSteinmeyer

Go To Tools/Pallets/External References

This will open a box showing all external files that are or were attached to the drawing. References the drawing cannot find will have a warning triangle on the icon. you can right click them and select detach, this will remove them completly from the drawing.

You can relink the images using the Fount At field at the bottom section of the pallet if you ever need to do that in the future.

Distinguished Contributor
JimSteinmeyer
Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: LOCATION OF LINK TO JPG. FILES

11-16-2012 07:53 AM in reply to: mailbox

thank you

Jim

Inventor Premium 2013 SP1.1
Vault 2013- plain vanilla version
HP G71 notebook
celeron cpu w\ 4gb RAM and 64 bit system
Win 7 home premium

Ya, my boss has me running my personal machine at work.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community