AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insatlled AutoCAD Mech 2013, now I have no printers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chemlite91
283 Views, 3 Replies

Insatlled AutoCAD Mech 2013, now I have no printers

Installed 2013 mechanical and now I have no printers at all. Not even the ability to pdf. IT has no solutions. any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
michaelsu
in reply to: chemlite91

Hi,

Can you please let me know the detail on how you install the product and also your machine detail?

You should be able to find plotters after run PLOTTERMANAGER command. It will open the plotters available.

My machine is win7 64bit and default plotters are as below.

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\Plotters

I have zipped the plot styles for reference.So you can use Add-A-Plotter Wizard to add plotters.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 4
chemlite91
in reply to: michaelsu

Thanks for the help. after not being able to print for the past week, we repaired the software and that didn't work. it finally took re-installing 2013 two times for it to install correctly. i'm unsure what happened during the install, but at least in the end it fixed itself.

once again thank you.

Diana

Message 4 of 4
michaelsu
in reply to: chemlite91

You are welcome.

Glad your issue is resolved. Smiley Happy

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost