AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics issues

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tommy.bus
448 Views, 2 Replies

Graphics issues

See attached pics....Has anyone experienced this issue before?  I've had this computer and software set up for over a year and have not had this problem until a couple days ago.  No changes to the system as far as I know.  I'm assuming it's the video card...Basically, when I pan around the model starts to look like this.  It's hard to explain but if I move the object, the spots that are blacked out don't stay in the same place, it changes.  For these pics, I took a snip for the first one, then panned over slightly and took another snip to show the difference.  If I restart the system, it's mostly better but eventually starts again.  Thanks in advance.

Dell Precision T3500
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3530 @2.8GHz
ATI FIrePRo V5800 (FireGL V)
12 GB Ram
64 BIt OS
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tommy.bus
in reply to: tommy.bus

Something else I just noticed, when the model looks like this, if I do a zoom - window command, everything looks correct again.  Then when I pan, it goes back to being messed up.  Regen-all does nothing for it.  

I guess I was wrong about never having this issue.  I was looking through my previous posts and found one from a couple months ago with a similar issue.  Unfortunately, the fix I used last time that corrected the problem (Manual tune, reset to recommended values) is not fixing it time.

Dell Precision T3500
12 GB Ram
64 BIt OS
Message 3 of 3
tommy.bus
in reply to: tommy.bus

Going into performance tuner and setting Gooch hardware shader to "off" fixed the issue.  Odd that it just decided to start doing it after having no issues for awhile.

Dell Precision T3500
12 GB Ram
64 BIt OS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost