AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt DWGs while vaulting

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
loesche1
325 Views, 1 Reply

Corrupt DWGs while vaulting

Hello all!

I reported an error concerning automatic save actions in Mechanical 2013 while the save format is set to Mechanical 2010. That was back in January this year. After installation of the Vault and Mechanical Service Packs, Hot fixes and Updates this issue is still there.

Please try to reproduce:

Within the Mechanical options the file save setting is set to "AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Drawing".

Create a new drawing and save it manually in the working folder. Use the Vault-Mechanical adin to check it in; Open the document => everything is fine;

Check out the document and modify it. Then don`t save it manually but use the Vault-Mechanical-Check-in-function => a message comes up that the file has to be saved; Confirm with OK

Close the document and try to open it again from the Vault => ONE ERROR WAS FOUND IN THE DRAWING FILE DURING OPEN... (Elements like dimensions and lines are missing)

I can't understand why this error is still present after six month and several updates.

Can you reproduce?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
loesche1
in reply to: loesche1

I got the information that a change for the SP2 was declined and future solution won't be provided for 2013.

The solution is: use ACADM 2014

...what a great customer support :-((

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost