AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anybody help with Autocad 2012 startup/load?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
337 Views, 1 Reply

Can anybody help with Autocad 2012 startup/load?

Ok so im on a student version and i currently have autocad 2012 and when i start it, it goes to this loading screen with 'loading.........' and these engineering things etc turbine. well once this loads then normally cad will come up with the drawing but it does not appear and there is then no autocad window at the bottom. When  i check on my computer proccesses it shows 'acad.exe' which is running but i cant seem to find it anywhere. I have tried and repaired it and reinstalled it but to no success. Can anybody please help, i need autocad to do some of my work thanks!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
michaelsu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Have you tried any luck to use Reset Settings to Default under windows start menu-> ALL programs ->Autodesk-> AutoCAD 2012?

If the issue persists,maybe you can try to do a complete uninstall and then reinstall the product.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost