AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Mechanical 2009

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
scojen
549 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad Mechanical 2009

Having problems with menu buttons not functioning after having a network problem earlier in the day. MIS/IT department here are in the process of removing and replacing old XP computers with win 7 or higher. My computer is not part of this transition but our network and all the files stored there is. Pleased look at the attachments below.

acad problem.JPGacad problem #2.JPG

The MIS department contends this is an autocad problem I contend it is a network problem they created with there network and computer transitions.

I think that there network changes have corrupted some of these files. Really need some help here as our engineering group is not on the best of terms with the mis department.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: scojen

You probably have the wrong profile set in Mech2009 if core commands suddenly are unknown. Probably not network related but you didn't explain your setup
Message 3 of 3
scojen
in reply to: scojen

What we ended up doing on this end is to run 2009 in compatability mode in Win 7 this will be a teemporary fix until we determine how to deal with the large volume of drawings that date back to 1997.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost