AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2009 Licensing Error 1.5.-18

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ralfhein
1145 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad 2009 Licensing Error 1.5.-18

Hi,

I only got an error when starting Autocad 2009 Mechanical Network Edition.

No other user on the network has a problem.

Inventor 2009 works fine.

Under

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\NetService\AdskNetSrv.log

I got the following errors:

Error           2012/5/8     10:56:10     Failed to get a PLIST from the server.
Information     2012/5/8     10:56:10     Unable to find PLIST
Error           2012/5/8     10:56:39     Failed to get a PLIST from the server.
Error           2012/5/8     10:57:9     Failed to get a PLIST from the server.
Error           2012/5/8     10:57:39     Failed to get a PLIST from the server.
Error           2012/5/8     10:58:9     Failed to get a PLIST from the server.
Error           2012/5/8     10:58:39     Failed to get a PLIST from the server.

As I said before no other user working with autocad 2009 has a problem with the network edition.

In the folder is no "AdskNetSrv.DAT" file

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10304958&linkID=9240617

• Check the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\NetService directory and verify that the AdskNetSrv.DAT file exists. 
    • If it does exist, delete it, and then restart the software to force the download of the latest PLIST data from the license file. 
    • If it does not exist, check the PLIST increment in the license file and verify that it is available 
    • Would you please help me?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Khalid786
in reply to: ralfhein

I have required cone development method in AutoCAD 2009. have you an idea?

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: ralfhein

The software cannot properly cascade.  The debug.log on the server should tell you more.  Do you have licenses for Mechanical 2009 and is your license file properly created?

You should have posted this in the network license forum for faster results.  I caught this on a generic search.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost