AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AutoCad Mechanical 2013 causes Memory Dump

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Pwn
Explorer
383 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCad Mechanical 2013 causes Memory Dump

Dear All,

I have a major problem with Autocad Mechanical 2013 is Memory Dump Error (Blue Screen Error).

I have tried many way but i didnt find right way to stop this error. so please help me to out of this.

becuase of this error i lost my work many times. its restart every time and my work gone.

PC Configuration :  

Intel i5 prosessor

intel origional board

2 GB RAM DDR3

500 GB HDD

NO GRAPHICS CARD

Thanks,

Pwn

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
michaelsu
in reply to: Pwn

Hello Pwn,

Can you try to apply the service pack of AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 SP1 if you haven'tļ¼Ÿ

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20546317&linkID=9240898

If the issue persists, when you see the error, did you see it pop up a error report dialog where you can send it to Autodesk by giving your email address and comments? If not, please do so and let me know your email address so I can find your report for further investiation.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: michaelsu

blue screens are usually hardware related

you need to look up the blue screen error code for specifics

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost