AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Fatal Error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at fd49cacdh

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Aliyagici
496 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Fatal Error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at fd49cacdh

Hi everyboby,

I have a problem; I was installed AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 on Win 7 Pro (x64) OS but its not running.

AutoCAD Error Aborting : FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at fd49cacdh. Has anyone with this error code before? Does anyone know the path to the solution of this problem?

Thanks for your coorperation.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
michaelsu
in reply to: Aliyagici

Hi,

Have you experienced the error right after you try to launch the product?

If so, have you tried Re-install to see whether it's gone or not?

At the same time, did you send the error report by filling your email and comments? If not, please do so and let me know your emal address for further investigation.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
Aliyagici
in reply to: michaelsu

Hi Michail Su,

First, thank you for your help. 

I was solved this problem. The program gives this error when using the local language and settings. I changed the language settings and now it works in the English language and settings.

I think that it should work the local language and settings. In my opinion would be useful in this regard the publication of a new service pack.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost