AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annation Scaling Is Not Supported In AutoCAD Mechnical Symbols

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dhimant.bhensdadia
953 Views, 2 Replies

Annation Scaling Is Not Supported In AutoCAD Mechnical Symbols

Hi,

While opening the AutoCAD file which I have, I am gettinbg the error as shown in the Snapshot.

Please reply as sson as possible its urgent...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

It is just a warning message telling you that Annotation scaling does NOT support mechanical objects in AutoCAD Mechanical, like symbols, content, power dimension, etc. AutoCAD objects will behave the same as they are in AutoCAD when you change annotation scaling. So Annotation scaling is just a AutoCAD feature that should be used with the above in mind when use it in AutoCAD Mechanical.

See the other similar post for more detail.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Mechanical/annotative-power-dimension/m-p/3358825/highlight/tr...

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
BryanRBWWT
in reply to: michaelsu

Michael Su,

Do you know how to fix this issue, every new drawing i open now gives me this error.  Also when copying & pasting from a model to layout the scale of my objects are much bigger than before.  Please Help.  Thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost