AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amnote crashes Autocad 2009

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Winks87
362 Views, 2 Replies

Amnote crashes Autocad 2009

Autocad Mech 2009 on WinXP: the Amnote command crashes Autocad.  Even if you just select it (hi-light) to check properties, it crashes Autocad with a fatal error.  No with problems amnote on my computer.  Anyone else experience this?

James Winkler
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
michaelsu
in reply to: Winks87

Hi,

Have you experienced the similar error if you check properties for other AutoCAD entities, like a line, or a block? if it happens to others as well, you might consider reinstalling the product.

Also, have you applied AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 Service Pack 3? If not, please patch it and check it again. If it's still reproducible, can you send the error report with your email address and comments and let me know your email so I can take a further look?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13356110&linkID=9240898

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
Winks87
in reply to: michaelsu

Deleted a custom cui, repaired acad thru control panel - all good.  Have no idea what caused it but it works now.  Thank you.

James Winkler

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost