AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACADM 2012 - Cannot RefEdit

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
lfried
380 Views, 0 Replies

ACADM 2012 - Cannot RefEdit

I've looked through everything I could find, but found no solutions. This problem just presented itself in the last month; there were no system or settings changes, it just quit working.

When I try to "Edit Block/Xref In-Place" be it through REFEDIT or Right-Click menu, my AutoCAD crashes. I've submitted countless error reports with no response.

BLOCKEDITLOCK = 0

This "Hotfix" actually broke my AutoCAD to the point I couldn't access block editor at all.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17302261&linkID=9240618

I had to completely uninstall, delete all directories and registry values, then reinstall the product.

I can BEDIT or XOPEN (and save changes) just fine. The issue is when I try to "Edit Block/Xref In-Place".

It occurs:

-In any drawing

-Regardless of size or entity count

-With Ribbon closed, opened, or any of the in-between states

-Toolbars showing or turned off

Besides the loading of LISPS that I've used for 5 years, it's an OOTB installation.

Any/All help is appreciated. If anyone from Autodesk wants to email me, I'll supply them with a dumpdata.zip to help diagnose the issue.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost