AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACAD/M Assist menu vs. Tools menu

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
723 Views, 0 Replies

ACAD/M Assist menu vs. Tools menu

When using AutoCAD Mechanical (2005), you get the 'Assist' menu (instead of the 'Tools' menu like in regular ACAD). But there are things in the Tools menu that aren't in the Assist menu like: Spelling, Update Fields, Attribute Extraction, Sheet Set Manager, Info Palette, Markup Set Manager, and License Borrowing. The Assist menu is part of acadm.mnc and Tools is part of acad.mnc. I don't want to have to display the entire Tools menu because a lot of it would be duplicate of what's in the Assist menu. So it looks like I'm going to have to create my own menu with the stuff that's missing from the Assist menu. Something I'd rather not do... I will probably still have to load the acad.mnc because acad.mnl loads some stuff that the menu might need. And I DON'T want to modify the acad or acadm. menu files. Has anyone else found this to be a problem and/or found another way around it? Thanks, Jim
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost