The weld symbols are created based in NORM Standard but a different standard is active in the drawing.
1. Command amoptions>>AMtandards Tab>>From the standards dropdown>>Choose Norm Standard
2. Double click on Layers/Objects
3. Uncheck "Use Automatic property management" >>OK>>OK
4. Double click any of the weld symbol in the drawing>>Settings>>Change Arrow type and Text to "Bylayer" from the dropdown>.OK
5. Having done this, all the symbols based on the "Annotate" Layer color
6. If you would like to have the weld symbol lines to be in the color of your choice, Command amoptions>>AMtandards Tab>>Double click on NORM>>Change the mechanical symbol color from yellow to color 40.
Find attached drawing with the above modifications.
Note: From now on, new mechanical symbols will be created on the current layer.
Let me know if this helps. OR, please let me know the expected behavior and I will try to provide you the steps.
Are you referring to text style? If yes, the text style can be changed from Command amoptions>>AMtandards Tab>>Double click on NORM>>In the Standard Setting dialog>>change the text style from the "Style" drop down. Image attached.