Ok, This is driving me crazy. Win7 64bit all updates, Map 3D 2012 64bit install, all patches. I have an install, (mine included) that will not open Outlook with attachment doing the File>send selection. Several other installs will work. Where is the associations or file selection on this one? Driving me crazy.
Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure why this is happening on your system. Please allow me to gather a little more information from you:
1. What happens when you choose Send > Email in AutoCAD Map 3D? (error message, crash, etc.)
2. What version and bit (32- or 64-) is Microsoft Outlook? Or are you running Outlook Express?
3. In your Outlook Options, is the box "Make Outlook the default program for E-mail, Contacts, and Calendar" checked?
I look forward to your reply.
Hey, I just figured it out. You have to check "Run as Administrator" on the Outlook properties tab. Right click the Outlook icon, select Compatability tab and check Run as Administrator.
Thanks for your feedback.
By the way.
1. Error message to the effect that 'Mail Send could not open.'
2. Outlook 2010 64 bit, not express
3. Yes the Default box was checked for mail default.
You will need to check for the following things:
- update your Outlook application to the latest version
- recreate your mail profile via the Mail applet in Control Panel
- faulty add-in or a damaged Outlook/Office installation
- Reset extend.dat and outcmd.dat by renaming them to .old when Outlook is closed
- Start Outlook in Safe Mode and disable all your add-ins
For More Help, Read Here: