I am having a problem with classifying objects and the resulting properties being displayed in the wrong order. I'm running AutoCAD MAP 2011.
1) Created a new definition file
2) Attached the new definition file
3) Defined a new object class
4) Selected an example object
5) Entered a new class name and description
6) Entered 20 new user-defined properties that match my teams needs
7) Saved the definition
8) Selected the objects I want to classify
The result, when I view the properties of a selected object, is that my newly defined user properties are shown but are displayed in a weird order and not the logical order that I defined them in. They are not in alphabetical order nor in numerical order (I even tried preceding each new property with a number to see if that helped).
I can't find a way to "sort" them into the order that I want them!
Has anyone else encountered this problem or can help me?
Many thanks in advance
Not sure of an answer for you, but as a side note on this one, I've got an open service request trying to modify the "industry toolkits" (which are available for subscription customers) and I get strange results trying to modify the classification. End result is that answering my issue "requires product modification and has been forwarded to the development team." So there may be something behind the curtain regarding the issue.