AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

2176nicola
Message 1 of 4 (374 Views)

trouble when try to editing mpolygon hatch

374 Views, 3 Replies
12-20-2012 06:28 AM

Hi all

I've a trouble with Autocad 2013

I made a Mpolygon with an hatch and I'd like modify the model, but when I click on the button with the three dots nothing happen

any suggestion?

thank you

Nicola

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

Re: trouble when try to editing mpolygon hatch

12-20-2012 06:49 AM in reply to: 2176nicola

Hi,

sorry to say, but I can confirm that (in German Map3D 2013 x64 / G 114.0.0. HF1).

And I don't find a workaround currently (besides of creating the object again, or better export it as SDF and work with stylization of FDO).

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Expert Elite*
antoniovinci
Message 3 of 4 (352 Views)

12-21-2012 12:32 AM in reply to: 2176nicola

As a workaround, you can simply use _MATCHPROP to "catch" the desired hatch from another object, and apply to the Mpolygon.

In Nico's native language:

Disegnati un cerchio col tratteggio desiderato, poi dai il comando _MATCHPROP, clicchi su di esso, e poi sull'MPOLIGONO di destinazione: in questo modo, acchiappi l'hatch del cerchio e lo applichi al poligono.

Distinguished Contributor
olivier.eckmann
Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)

12-21-2012 03:09 PM in reply to: antoniovinci

Hello,

Same problem on french version. So I develop a workaround, it's not perfect but it could be useful. I haven't test with version other than french.

In ZIP file

1. Copy the 3 following files in a folder listed in "Support folders"
- Oeck_mPolygon.cuix
- Oeck_mpolygone.mnl
- Oeck_EditMpolygon.dll
2. Copy file "OeckContextualTabSelectorRules.xaml" in subfolder "fr-FR" (for french, perhaps "en-US" for US version) of installation folder :
"C:\Program files\Autodesk\AutoCAD MAP 3D 2013\fr-FR""
3. Launch MAP 2013, type _MENULOAD and load the CUIX file

Then if you select 1 or more Mpolygon, a contextual tab should appear with 1 button named "Edit MPolygone"

This button launch a dialog in which you can change Type of hatch (predefined or user), scale, space, angle.

Terms are in french. Validate with OK and mpolygon should have there hatch modified.

Program doesn't work with gradient hatch.

Olivier

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community