AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble when try to editing mpolygon hatch

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
2176nicola
865 Views, 3 Replies

trouble when try to editing mpolygon hatch

Hi all

I've a trouble with Autocad 2013

I made a Mpolygon with an hatch and I'd like modify the model, but when I click on the button with the three dots nothing happen

any suggestion?

thank you

Nicola

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

sorry to say, but I can confirm that (in German Map3D 2013 x64 / G 114.0.0. HF1).

And I don't find a workaround currently (besides of creating the object again, or better export it as SDF and work with stylization of FDO).

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
antoniovinci
in reply to: 2176nicola

As a workaround, you can simply use _MATCHPROP to "catch" the desired hatch from another object, and apply to the Mpolygon.

In Nico's native language:

Disegnati un cerchio col tratteggio desiderato, poi dai il comando _MATCHPROP, clicchi su di esso, e poi sull'MPOLIGONO di destinazione: in questo modo, acchiappi l'hatch del cerchio e lo applichi al poligono.

Message 4 of 4

Hello,

Same problem on french version. So I develop a workaround, it's not perfect but it could be useful. I haven't test with version other than french.

In ZIP file

1. Copy the 3 following files in a folder listed in "Support folders"
- Oeck_mPolygon.cuix
- Oeck_mpolygone.mnl
- Oeck_EditMpolygon.dll
2. Copy file "OeckContextualTabSelectorRules.xaml" in subfolder "fr-FR" (for french, perhaps "en-US" for US version) of installation folder :
"C:\Program files\Autodesk\AutoCAD MAP 3D 2013\fr-FR""
3. Launch MAP 2013, type _MENULOAD and load the CUIX file

Then if you select 1 or more Mpolygon, a contextual tab should appear with 1 button named "Edit MPolygone"

This button launch a dialog in which you can change Type of hatch (predefined or user), scale, space, angle.

Terms are in french. Validate with OK and mpolygon should have there hatch modified.

Program doesn't work with gradient hatch.

Olivier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost