AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some commands doesn't work after last service pack update

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
2176nicola
738 Views, 11 Replies

some commands doesn't work after last service pack update

Hi

after install the last service pack, I can't use the MAPPOLYLINETOPOLYGON command, it works only for the first time;

also, I've personalized the acad.pgp file, changing some commands, but some don't work (as EQ=matchprop); they work right before updating

How can I solve?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Hi,

>> after install the last service pack

For what version of Map3D?

I tried it with Map3D 2013 now, it works as expected.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 12

Sorry

Autocad Map 2013

Edit:

I solved for the Matchprop command modifing the acad.pgp again, but for the MapPolylineToPolygon command the problem remains

Message 4 of 12

Hi,

great ;(

I installed now the SP1 for Map3D 2013 and yep, now I also can't start command MAPPOLYLINETOPOLYGON more then once. Every next command start writes the command in the commandline, but instead of asking for an object the command ends immedialty. Time for a report to Autodesk.

Sorry, no sultion, just commited, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 5 of 12
Gary_Braun
in reply to: 2176nicola

Confirmed here too. Blah.

Message 6 of 12
2176nicola

up.. nobody?

Message 7 of 12

Hi,

>> up.. nobody?

Are we (Gary_braun and me) nobodies?

Or what are you asking now?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 8 of 12

Certainly not.. I mean nobody else? 🙂 (sorry, my English is a bit rusty)

Message 9 of 12
Gary_Braun

Besides this thread, I've submitted an official bug report to Autodesk, so they are now fully aware of the potential problem. They will evaluate it to see if it's a legitimate issue, how serious, whether or not it warrants a hot fix or SP1+, etc., and then they'll either fix it or they won't. But having hordes of people jump onto here with a bunch of "me too's", likely won't advance the situation much.

-gb

Message 10 of 12

Hi,

>> I've submitted an official bug report to Autodesk

Thank you!

>> But having hordes of people jump onto here with a bunch of "me too's",

>> likely won't advance the situation much

I'm not sure about that, because every report of a bug is followed by a mail from Autodesk to provide a "business case" for that problem (at least ADN's are asked for that). And the more people are suffering from an issue the higher the priority to repair it.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 11 of 12

Hi,

olivier.eckmann found >>>here<<< the >>>Map3D 2013 - SP1 hotfix 1<<< to that issue 😉

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 12 of 12

Many thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost