AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple mapexportfdo (oracle) fatal error on 2014 (and 2013)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
luc.vanlinden
332 Views, 1 Reply

simple mapexportfdo (oracle) fatal error on 2014 (and 2013)

Hi

Not sure what is going on with MAP3D mapexporttoFDO (oracle).

I recently raised here a couple of issues with MAP 3D in combination with Oracle. The process is a very basic one but fails to work:

have some (asbuilt) simple entities (polyline, block with attribute, closed polyline).

objectives is to get these exported with some column populated with the properties, object data attributes and obviously the geometry.

In order to test the most simplest case, I am testing on complete different machine windows 764bit. Oracle 11R2 and MAP 3D 2014 (even so for 2013).

I can connect to the Oracle datastore, look at the schema add feature layers to MAP, even change values in the data view table.

The table has a recognised SRID (with a corresponding CR) assigned.

When digitised a simple polyline, I want to export this to Oracle using the MAPEXPORTFDO I can select the datastore but then MAP3D crashes with a fatal error.

Anyone experiencing similar behavior? Any input?

tx

Luc

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Luc,

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem. I simulated your scenario to the best of my ability. Check out my video and let me know if I am missing anything.

http://screencast.com/t/V7H3U8jklxYk

Thanks,

Phil

Phil Borycens

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost