AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapbook template

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
projects45
353 Views, 4 Replies

mapbook template

Using map 2012 3D , my mapbook template looks good when I open it up in the template file but when I use it in an existing mapbook the scale is double and is off center. thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
braudpat
in reply to: projects45

Hello

1) Have you used a percentage overlap ?

If YES, please could you retry with ZERO to check if you have the same probleme ?

2) Have you installed the SP 2 on your MAP 2012 :

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19820805&linkID=9240858

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
projects45
in reply to: braudpat

Yes I tries zero overlap and SP 2 is installed. Is there any way I can get the default mapbook template file replaced. Thanks for your help.
Message 4 of 5
braudpat
in reply to: projects45

Hello from France

Sorry I not sure to well understand your question/problem !?

Please look at a good old MAP French Screen capture : you will see where you can select the right MAP DWT ...

But maybe it is not your problem !?

Bye, Pat

PS: the common bug that I know with MAP Atlas Generation 2008-2014 is the scale Factor in each major MVIEW

which is FALSE asap you have used any overlap percentage ...

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
projects45
in reply to: braudpat

Thanks for the help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost