AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eHadMultipleReaders

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
IlsaWilsa
2052 Views, 6 Replies

eHadMultipleReaders

I got this message in the Map Message dialog box
An error occurred while saving the drawing
Message details
eHadMultipleReaders
can anybody explain what it means? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
marknelson
in reply to: IlsaWilsa

I also have a user getting this message. He is using 3D modeling commands inside of Map 2008 when he gets this message. I would like to followup on this also.

Mark
Message 3 of 7
Partenheimer

My user indicates he receives this message in Map 3D when using 3D orbit. I think that's a good place to start in tracking this down.

Michael Partenheimer
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I experienced this error when dealing with older style polylines. With the changes that have occured to the polyline entity (i.e. heavyweight vs lightweight polylines, etc.) some older drawings drawn before LW polylines existed caused this error message when trying to manipulate the polylines. In some cases they were so stubborn I ended up having to explode the polyline into lines and arcs, or completely redraw them to avoid the error.
Message 5 of 7
AppelG

Hi
I am having the same problem in AutoCAD 2009 as you got in your message below. Did you get a solution for this problem?

Regards
Message 6 of 7
MarkSanchezSPEC

My user was saving a 3D file in 2004 format instead of 2007 format.  He was using Map 2008 and was not the original creator of the drawing.  Swicthing to save as 2007 in Options got rid of the error.

Mark

Message 7 of 7
sgarnett56

I too am receiving these errors, I am in Civil 3D, and flipping between the C3D workspace and the 3D Modeling workspace.  When I do a copy basepoint of a run of 3D solids of pipes and fittings, I am getting an "AutoCAD Map Messages" dialog box, with repeated messages "An error occurred while saving the drawing." and the Message Details box at the bottom of the window says "Cannot save options in the drawing." and "eHadMultipleReaders"

My Tech support people don't know the cause.  Doe anyone understand why this occurs, and why in the world I'd be getting AutoCAD Map messages in Civil 3D anyway, considering I am not working in Map.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost