AutoCAD Map 3D General

Active Contributor
donald.e.clark
Message 1 of 4 (153 Views)

Zoom display of symbols

153 Views, 3 Replies
09-25-2013 01:39 PM

What are the steps I should do if I want to use Object Data, the Display Manager, and digitize RUS Imperial?  How do I use the Display Manager so that symbols are reasonably visible at Zoom Extents?  (FYI:  Trying overhead design in AUD.  Symbols are different in model-based design compared to regular AutoCAD.)

Valued Mentor
parkr4st
Message 2 of 4 (133 Views)

Re: Zoom display of symbols

09-25-2013 04:26 PM in reply to: donald.e.clark

Use style manager. upper portion is visibility at scales. lower is style of the symbols where symbol by object data, color, size, etc is set. 

Active Contributor
donald.e.clark
Message 3 of 4 (112 Views)

Re: Zoom display of symbols

09-26-2013 09:19 AM in reply to: parkr4st

I am using the Place Pole command in AUD.  I want to say that the things in the Display Manager are vector layers.  I know how to make a classic layer for the poles but not a vector layer.  So I use that pole command, the symbol is too small and the wrong color.

Active Contributor
donald.e.clark
Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)

symbol display options

10-01-2013 11:23 AM in reply to: donald.e.clark

Oh, a layer in the Display Manager are actually called a "Display Manager layer".

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community