Valued Contributor
toolbox2
Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)
Accepted Solution

What's this command? DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD

175 Views, 2 Replies
04-26-2013 01:37 AM

Map 2012

This command DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD is being triggered as I zoom out of a drawing. It seems to be causing selected AutoCAD objects to become deselected as I zoom out of a drawing.

Searched Google & Help file but no hits.

How can I disable it? Or how can I stop my object selection being deselected.

Mentor
Robert_Fritz
Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: What's this command? DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD

04-26-2013 03:07 AM in reply to: toolbox2

Hi,

wild guess: disable map stylization while zooming. There is a "lock" icon in the drawing status bar, next to where the scale is displayed. If it is closed - open it. If it is open - close it. Further information can be found in map help.

There is a "lock" icon AutoCAD's status bar as well. Don't change that one. It's the lock icon in the drawing status bar you are looking for.

Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Valued Contributor
toolbox2
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: What's this command? DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD

04-26-2013 04:06 AM in reply to: Robert_Fritz
That was it!
Thanks.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community