AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Layout Tools Contextual Tab

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
abr6304
3032 Views, 5 Replies

Turn off Layout Tools Contextual Tab

How do I disable the layout Tools Contextual tab in Autocad map 2013 so that is does not become active every time I change to Paper Space. I would like the ribbon to stay focused on the HOME tab when in paper space.

Thaks to every one

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: abr6304

Hi,

have you look to RIBBONCONTEXTSELECT (>>>details<<<)? Is that what you are looking for?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
abr6304

Sorry for my english it's not my usual language. Man Embarassed

I like to have the ribbon switch when, for exemple, I click on an Xref but not when I come on one layout.

I would like to stop this change and only this one, not the others switchs.

The command "RIBBONCONTEXTSELECT" speak about "the first ribbon contextual tab defined in contextual tab states"

Can't I change these "contextual tab states" to stop the switch for layout and only this one ?

Thank's for your answers

Alan

Message 4 of 6
olivier.eckmann

Hi,

you must customize your CUIX file (I'm not sure of terms, because I use french version):

- at command line enter  CUI

- in the upper left clic on "+" near "Ribon" ("Ruban" in french)

- clic "+" near "State of contextual tab"  ("Etat des onglets conceptuels" in french)

- clic "+" near "Layout tools" (last line "Outil de création" in french)

- right clic on the contextual tab and choose "remove" ("Outils de création contextuels" in french)

make a backup copy of your CUIX before modifying it.

Olivier

Message 5 of 6
abr6304
in reply to: olivier.eckmann

Cher Olivier, merci de votre réponse, je vais tester votre solution.

Comme je l'ai signalé dans mon mail précédent la langue de shakespeare ne m'est pas particulièrement familière.

J'ai beaucoup plus de facilités avec la langue de Molière (bien que ma version d'Autocad soit en Anglais)

Bien à vous

Alan

Message 6 of 6
abr6304
in reply to: olivier.eckmann

Grand Merci Olivier

Solution testée et approuvée

Man Very Happy

Je vais propager cette solution parmis mes collègues car plusieurs d'entre eux se plaignent de cette "commutation automatique"

A+

Alan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost