AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Autodesk 360

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
DiegoP1978
645 Views, 5 Replies

Trouble with Autodesk 360

Hi to everyone.

I've troubles with Autodesk 360.

I logged in the first time with the credential (user and password) of a collegue.

Now i'll try to connect with my account settings but it is unable to work.

In the options menu>in line settings appears that i'm logged with us the account of my collegue and not mine. I try to log out and restart autocad map 3d but allways when i try to log in or save something in autodesk 360 i do it with the credential and account of my collegue.

Thx

Diego

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
phil_borycens
in reply to: DiegoP1978

Hi Diego,

There is a folder on your PC where your Autodesk 360 settings are saved, probably here:

C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Autodesk Sync\Cloud

If you see the colleague's account name there, just delete that folder (you might need to have AutoCAD closed when you do this).

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Phil

Phil Borycens
Message 3 of 6
DiegoP1978
in reply to: phil_borycens

Hello,

i've followed your help, i've deleted the folder with the colleague's account name but a few seconds later (Autocad closed) this folder appears. And it appears everytime again.

I've seen that here:

C:\Users\diego\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Autodesk Sync

there is a folder with the name Cloud, but there is also a file, system one, called AdSync.db.

I think that there are stored the information to login on Autodesk 360.

Thx for your help.

Diego

Message 4 of 6
phil_borycens

Nice job, Diego! I'm glad that we could at least point you in the right direction. I'm glad that you figured the rest out.

Have a good week.

Phil Borycens
Message 5 of 6
DiegoP1978
in reply to: phil_borycens

Hello,

i have tought  that thisproblem with the account was resolved but i'm not able to delete this file. It's a system file and i require admin rights.

Thereuntil i've a new question.

In some release/products of auttodesk (autocad since the 2012 revit...) there is an icon that help to a direct login-logoff with autodesk 360 (let's see attachment).

Is some equal in autocad map 3d. In my work area i don't find this icon anywhere. The logoff with this icon could be my solution...

Can someone help me??

THX

Message 6 of 6
phil_borycens

Hi again Diego,

I think this article will help:

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS18966285

Phil Borycens

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost