AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style button cancels on AutoCAD Map 3D Display Manager?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
COA_ESD
333 Views, 2 Replies

Style button cancels on AutoCAD Map 3D Display Manager?

Greetings!

I am at my wits end with an issue. I imported data from a SHP file to a base drawing I plan to use to attach, and I wanted to replace data points with data symbol definition blocks. However, when I create a symbol style and try to edit it by double-clicking, I get a *Cancel* on the command line and nothing happends. When I pressing the "Style" button on the Display Manager tab in the Task Pane, same thing.

I suspect that I missed a step - or several - along the way of importing the SHP file. I would appreciate any help...and please, be gentle - I am starting just learn GIS.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: COA_ESD

Hi,

if you get unknown command (or something similar) I would say you are missing some paths pointing to the Map3D-functionality/-libs, but getting "CANCEL" is new to me, so to make sure where you press buttons upload a screenshot where you are clicking and what is "Display Manager" for you (at least I don't know that as I'm using a german version of Map3D).

Please find also attached a screenshot from my Map3D 2014 showing the paths that are needed for Map3D:

2013-07-24 19-41-59.png

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
Murph_Map
in reply to: COA_ESD

Are you importing the shp file or data connecting to it?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost