AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometimes can't reselect objects

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
269 Views, 0 Replies

Sometimes can't reselect objects

Hello,

I'm using Map 3D 2005 and I noticed a strange bug when using some drawing files. I can select or grip an object to see it's properties or modify it etc but after I finish sometimes I can't reselect it the same way. For example:

In model space I select a line with a crossing (or solid) box. It's grips are displayed and I grab one end to stretch the line. I then clear the grip with the esc key and sometimes when I try to repeat the process the crossing box does not pickup the line. The only way I can select it is by issuing a command like stretch or list etc. When I can't reselect I can fix it temporarily by saving the drawing. Once saved I can then reselect the object by using a crossing box. But after I do it once it usually prevents me from reselecting again and I have to repeat the process.

This gets annoying since I frequently try to select and reselect objects to see what layer they are on, to move blocks or stretch objects. Any tips on what settings I should check?

Thanks.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost