AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale Bars and Legends

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
DrWileFTracer
494 Views, 0 Replies

Scale Bars and Legends

I'm completely new to Map 3d 2013 and I'm trying to create some sketches. The drawing file I'm working with consists of info in model space, a title block in paper space along with a north arrow, legend and scale bar. When I insert the scale bar I need to use (ScaleBar2_Metric), the hatch is enormous. The rest of the scale bar seems ok. I opened the scale bar in the block editor and changed the hatch to associative and the hatch then looked fine. I deleted the scale bar and inserted it again and the hatch is back to being enormous and I can't get it to display properly. Every time I try to insert it, the hatch is huge.

If I happen to have a north arrow already on the drawing before I insert a scale bar (and it can be any of the default scale bars), the north arrowchanges to point straight upwards instead of pointing in the direction of north based on the orientation of the viewport. Also, when I insert a north arrow it is incredibly tiny. I assumed it would insert at a reasonable size. Every time I insert any of the north arrows, I have to scale them up by a scale factor of thousands.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the scale bar is not working properly as well as the issues with the north arrow?

TIA

Wilf

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost