AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSA - Storm and Sanitary Analysis - import from industry model

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
hallgrimurmar
1657 Views, 5 Replies

SSA - Storm and Sanitary Analysis - import from industry model

Hi

Anyone using Storm and Sanitary Analysis from a wastewater industry model?  I have been looking into that  but have run into a problem regarding units (using metric units).  When importing data from wastewater industry model into SSA it assumes that pipe dimensions are given in meters and subbasins area are given in ha.  My data is in mm and sqr.m.  

Can I define what units to use when importing this data??

If I import GIS data (shp files) I can define what units the data is in.

Using 2013 versions of Map and SSA.

with regards

Hallgrímur

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: hallgrimurmar

Hi,

Can you go to Input | Project Options and make sure that the Unit System is US Units and then import the data? If the issue still persists, please attach the data.

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Message 3 of 6
hallgrimurmar
in reply to: Matt_Haokip

Hi

Thanx for the reply.

It does not matter if I change the units in Project Options.  No matter what the values are there by default.  It seems that when exporting from Map to SSA it changes these values automatically no matter what they were before.

SSA.jpg

Not able to attach my dwg file becouse of file size limit.

with regards.

Hallgrimur

Message 4 of 6
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: hallgrimurmar

Hi, 

Please open a support request so that you can upload the files and we can research into the issue further.

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Message 5 of 6
hallgrimurmar
in reply to: Matt_Haokip

Hi

Managed to trim the file down. 

with regards

Hallgrimur

Message 6 of 6

Another thing that I did notice is that the pipe length value in not coming through either.

15-8-2013 13-41-13.jpg

with regards.

Hallgrimur

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost